Oriental Bank of Commerce is registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India, as Category - 1 Merchant Banker since March 1, 1993. The Merchant Banking Activities are undertaken by its Merchant Banking Division at First Floor, Plot No.5, Sector-32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon - 122001. The Merchant Banking Division is headed by a Top Executive of the rank of General Manager with a dedicated team of officials having sufficient exposure and experience in this line. The Bank offers complete range of activities of category - 1 Merchant Banker as under
- Managing of Public Issue of equity and debt.
- Handling Dividend/ Interest warrant issues of Corporates.
- Acting as Escrow Collecting Bank of Public Issues.
- Monitoring Agency work as per SEBI Guidelines.
- Advisory services for projects.
- Private placement of securities.
- Syndication of Rupee Term Loan.
- Corporate Advisory Services relating to Securities Market e.g. Takeovers, Acquisitions, Disinvestments.
|Address of Merchant Banking Division
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Merchant Banking Division,
First Floor, Plot No.5, Sector â€“ 32,
Gurgaon - 122001
Tel. : 0124 â€“ 4126286 / 285
Fax : 0124 - 4126261
Email : email@example.com