|Component of finance
- Fee payable to college/ school/ hostel (board & lodging). Reasonable Lodging & Boarding charges will be considered in case the student chooses/ is required to opt for outside accommodation.
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee.
- Insurance premium for student borrower, if applicable.
- Caution deposit, Building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts, subject to the condition that the amount does not exceed 10% of the total tuition fees for the entire course.
- Travel expenses/ passage money for studies abroad.
- Purchase of computers-essential for completion of the course*.
- Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms*.
- Any other expenses required to complete the course-like study tours, project work, thesis, etc*.
* A realistic assessment may be made for the requirement under these heads, however the maximum amount under these heads (6,7 & 8) be capped at 20% of the total tuition fee payable for completion of course.
In case of fee sponsored / reimbursed to the student by any organization, the same may not be taken into cost component.
Wherever fee/charges are revised upwardly the sanctioning authority is permitted to consider financing to the same on bonafide ground/ merits, within the initially agreed repayment period.