1. Studies in India
- Approved courses leading to Graduate/ Post Graduate degree and Post Graduate diplomas conducted by recognized Colleges / Universities approved / accredited by Government of India/ State Government/ UGC / Government /AICTE /AIBMS / ICMR or Regulatory bodies.
- Courses like I.C.W.A., C.A., C.F.A., etc.
- Courses conducted by IIMs, IITs, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, NIDetc.
- Approved courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities
- Regular Degree/Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping, degree/diploma in nursing or any other discipline approved by Director General of Civil Aviation/Shipping/Indian Nursing Council or any other regulatory body as the case may be, if the course is pursued in India.
- Approved by Head Office and included in approved educational institutions list
- All Regular courses conducted by Institutions categorized as A, B and others.
a) The above list is indicative in nature the other job oriented courses to technical/ professional degrees/ diplomas offered by recognized institution may be considered under this scheme.
|Eligible Courses a) Studies in Abroad
For job-oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities. (Diploma/ Certification courses are not permissible) Post Graduation
Courses like MCA, MBA, MS etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc Degree/ Diploma
Courses like Aeronautical, Pilot training, and Shipping etc.
provided these are recognized by competent regulatory bodies in India/ abroad for the purpose of employment in India and abroad.