- Lien on Earnest Money Deposit with SHB/UDA.
- The lien of our Bank shall be got noted with the authority. After the draw, Earnest Money Refund order of unsuccessful applicants shall be sent by the authority directly to the Bank instead of the applicant.
- Upfront Interest amount equivalent to period of draw (as declared at the time of launch of scheme by the development authorities, normally 180 days) be deposited by the borrower with the bank prior to release of loan and shall be kept under bank lien.
- A rubber stamp shall be affixed on face of the application form showing that application money has been financed by them.
- Get the Earnest Money Finance column ticked in the form and fill in the detail of bank in the next column.