- It has capability to recycle cash.
- Currently 826 Cash Recyclers installed by the Bank.
- Reduced cash handling cost and increase in cash handling efficiency.
- Availability of cash deposit facility 24 *7 *365.
- Consistent and reliable counting of cash and detection of fraud notes.
- Bill validation technology to detect counterfeit notes.
- Reduction in the turnaround time.
- Customer Guide to Use BNA
Do’s & Don’ts for Customers while using Recycler
- Check your name after entering account number while depositing.
- Count your notes before entering the notes in Recycler.
- File chargeback with your Branch in case of retraction or dispute.
- Keep your deposit slip with yourself till complaint is resolved.
- After inserting notes in Recycler, remove your hands immediately, so as to avoid any injury to hands.
- Avoid inserting same mutilated/ rejected currency multiple times.
- If Pan Updated, Maximum deposit can be ₹ 4Lacs(i.e 200 Notes Max ) per transaction.
- If Pan Not Updated , Maximum deposit can be ₹ 50,000.
- Deposit mutilated, fake or soiled notes in Recycler.
- Deposit more than 200 Notes in single transaction.
- Deposit 10 or 20 ₹ Notes in Recycler.
- If you are depositing the amount in any loan account, kindly initiate the deposit before 6 or 7 days of settlement date.
- Take much time while selecting options.