Bhim Oriental pay is a Mobile Application, which can be used for balance enquiry/Instant fund transfer through Virtual Address/ Account Details / QR Code.
Features of BHIM Oriental Pay App:
1. Send Money: User can send money using recipient's Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account Number & IFSC, Aadhaar Number or QR code. It allows the customer to use two VPA's. First one is the default VPA (mname@obc).The second one, which customer can create on "VPA Management" page.
2. Request Money: On BHIM Oriental Pay, customer can initiate a collect transaction for asking money from someone using his VPA. The user who will receive the request can payor decline the collect request by authenticating it with the UPI pin.
3. Scan & Pay: User can pay by scanning the QR (Quick Response) code of recipient. Any BHIM Oriental Pay user can generate his QR code, download it and even can take printout of it.
4. Transaction history: User can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. User can also raise complaint for the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
5. Profile: User can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created or also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and download the QR code.
6. Bank Account: User can see the bank account linked with his/her UPI App and set/change the UPI PIN. User can also change the bank account linked with UPI App by clicking Change account provided in Menu and can also check Balance of his/her linked Bank Account by clicking "REQUEST BALANCE"
7. Works 365*24*7
8. Instant Fund Transfer up to Rs 1,00,000.
Site best viewed in 1366x768 resolution in Chrome 30+, IE 9+, Firefox 27+, Android 5+ & latest version of others