Registration for Bhim Aadhaar OBC App
Merchant has to fill an application form and submit to the OBC branch for BHIM AADHAAR OBC app registration. Once merchant gets registered Merchant ID shall be generated and Merchant shall be provided Biometric device/finger print scanner.
The merchant needs to download BHIM AADHAAR OBC app from Play Store on to their Smartphone having internet connectivity.
After downloading and installing the app, the merchant needs to connect the phone to the finger print scanner
Initiating transaction through Bhim Aadhaar OBC App
- For initiating the transaction, merchant needs to enter the transaction amount.
- On next screen, enter customer’s Aadhaar number (Feature of scanning Aadhaar QR can be used in place of entering Aadhaar number. Aadhaar QR is available on Aadhaar card)
- Mobile number of customer to be entered (any mobile number on which customer wants to get SMS) and select the bank (Customer’s Aadhaar number must be seeded in the selected Bank’s Account)
- To authenticate the transaction, customer’s fingerprint has to be captured through biometric device.
- On successful validation, customer’s account is debited with transaction amount and the same is credited in merchants account’s
- Both merchant and customer gets transaction detail through SMS
- Merchant can also view transaction log for transaction status.
Main Features of the Application
- Transaction Limit – Rs. 10,000/- per transaction, Rs. 1,00,000/- per day per customer, Rs. 10,00,000/- per month per customer
- Merchant need not to authenticate himself with fringer print everytime he/she login the app, Merchant can login with MPIN.
- Transaction details will be sent through SMS to both merchant and customer. Merchant will get SMS for successful Registration, Block/Unblock of merchant, OTP for device authentication
- Merchant can view the transaction log for all transactions executed through app.